- • Training model and scale
- • Introduce
Currently, the University of Construction organizes training at both levels, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
With undergraduate degrees (degrees in Engineering, Architects) there are the following training systems:
- Regular system: training scale of about 19,000 students, of which:
- Regular system: Consists of 39 majors/ specialties:
- 4.5-year training period with CDIO approaches (excluding Architecture; Regional and Urban Planning; Planning - Architecture)
- 5-year training period with the remaining majors/ specialties.
- Regular system equals 2: Consists of 20 majors/ specialties, 3-year training period, focus;
- Interconnection regular system: Consists of 18 majors/ specialties; training period of 2.5 years, focus;
With postgraduate level: Master's and Doctoral training
- Master's training: Consists of 17 majors with the scale of 1,950 graduate students
- Doctoral training: Consists of 19 majors with the scale of 135 phD students.
In addition, the university also organizes short-term training programs (certification) to foster and improve knowledge with topics derived from practical requirements such as Construction Supervision, Construction Investment Project Management, Construction Bidding, Real Estate, Career Skills Enhancement Classes for Newly Graduated Engineers...